POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : [WIP] Balls 19,3KB : [WIP] Balls 19,3KB Server Time
17 Aug 2024 02:30:23 EDT (-0400)
  [WIP] Balls 19,3KB
Date: 15 Nov 2001 03:38:46
Message: <3bf37f16@news.povray.org>
Hi

Some time ago I saw a scene rendered with Brazil (original by Alejandro
Gonzalez) and tried to do the same with MegaPov. Now I converted it to
Pov3.5 and noticed how much the radiosity in MegaPov and Pov3.5 differ. They
are actually so different that I had to start from the default rad settings
and after a million test I've got this far.

Reflections too bright? More count, but what else? Any suggestions?

Post a reply to this message

Attachments:
Download 'Balls.jpg' (20 KB)

Preview of image 'Balls.jpg'